I've been thinking quite a bit lately about positive changes I can make for the New Year. I decided that one improvement I could make would be to draw a clearer line between the personal and the cultural/ political - between "Micro" and "Macro". So I'm moving most of my "Macro" blogging thoughts and links to a new page.
I'll make brief comments and links on "Macro" topics on the site you are now looking at, but leave the snark and nitty-gritty details on the new site. My goal is to make the Cotton Corner a nice place for friends to visit. Those who are interested in the controversial stuff can click on the links to the culture and politics page. My first post there is about a new website, "Big Hollywood", which presents some opinions from and about Hollywood which are different from those we usually read about.
THE LAST POST
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment